HappyRe: CCI indicators for MT4

Hi MrTools, can you please tell me if the attached CCI candle overlay will recalculate if used in MTF mode? So if I am trading renko based on M1 as the data, and I use M5 as the MTF, upon the close of renko bricks, do the candles repaint or recalculate?? I posted this in another section but wasn't sure if I should have done it in this thread.

Thanks!

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Omnicore wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:22 am Hi MrTools, can you please tell me if the attached CCI candle overlay will recalculate if used in MTF mode? So if I am trading renko based on M1 as the data, and I use M5 as the MTF, upon the close of renko bricks, do the candles repaint or recalculate?? I posted this in another section but wasn't sure if I should have done it in this thread.

Thanks!
Yes it recalculates mtf bars in typical mtf fashion. Please read our member's post by Moey-dw who explains it very well here does mtf repaint?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

sal wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:10 pm mr.tools
is this indicator repaint its line and arrows!!
if not can you please make histogram zero level above and below
Made a histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, sal, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, talaate

Hi there, great indicators, thanks to everyone trying to help others on their journey.

I was looking most of CCI indicators witch are great, and i came up with a weird idea trying out the MTF CCI Candles indicator.

Unfortunately i'm not a coder, so here are my 2 cents.

If we could have a 3 TF CCI Candles.
Per say, 1hr, 4hr, 1 day TF, with CCI 14 zero cross level or +/- 10 an alert when all three TF are over or under the desire level and show candles similar to the MACD Candles.
just for color reference just for color reference

So when all 3 TF are up, lets say LIME GREEN,, and if its just 4hr and 1 day CCI, have them on GREEN, so we can still decide to stay on the trend, move stop loss etc,

Same for sell, an orange if 4hr and 1day CCI under designated levels and a red for all 3 TF in aligment.

if 4hr and 1 day CCI are not aligned paint candles SILVER.

i think this would help entries to have a shorter SL, once in the trade you manage to stay, while 4hr and 1 day still up, or get out on the smaller TF change.

Other thing that could be added is a MA to trigger an EXIT alert, lets say 4hr 5 EMA shift +2 to trigger that exit alert.

Hope some one is willing to assist on the idea programing the indicator.

Kind Regards

And as it being said,
There is always better, always chance to improve, but you'll never find out if you Don't try.

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 pm @talaate

Hi,

These indicators may help you.

Thanks.

Thanks to mrtools Sir & kvak Sir
Thanks thomdel
All of them I have already.
I am, actually, looking to the cci with levels, perhaps the first one ((cci trend (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4)) can be enough if mrtools would add the levels in the code, I tried to do it by myself with my very poor & little coding skills for the version I have ((trend (mtf + alerts).mq4)), but I failed completely. :cry:
Any way Many Thanks to you
Hope my very kind friend mrtools can help
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
thomdel