NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Can someone take a couple of screenshots on currency pairs. You need an indicator in the basement with ССI settings 40, 50 for TF M-15 and 40, 50 for TF M-30. Working TF of the currency pair TF M-15 or TF M-5.

This screenshot shows the main level, the breakout of which could be traded. And also from the extreme level of the CCI indicator -350, when returning to the level of -200 (for a buy).
EURUSDM15-2ТФ-правка.png

CCI Trend Indicator.......(similar to Woodie's ??)
Well, I saw Woodies just when I posted this here. Plots the same with the same settings.
The difference is, the Trend CCI automatically shortens the period length settings for higher TFs. That's very convenient. I'm sure this could be integrated in Wooies one.
mrtools? ....... :D

trend-cci-indicator.ex4
(18.87 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Trend CCI.JPG

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:13 am
Added mtf.
Hello Mrtools ,

Tq so much for the cci indicator, love it!!!!!

I was wondering if it is not too much to request for "alert on arrow appear" after candle close?

I think the current alert is abit "wonky" lol

Tq so much and stay safe!!!!
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows).mq4
(29.25 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Was losing money when I had 1 monitor, now i have 2 and losing money 2 times faster.......... :stressed:

RplusT wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:37 pm
CCI Trend Indicator.......(similar to Woodie's ??)
Well, I saw Woodies just when I posted this here. Plots the same with the same settings.
The difference is, the Trend CCI automatically shortens the period length settings for higher TFs. That's very convenient. I'm sure this could be integrated in Wooies one.
mrtools? ....... :D

trend-cci-indicator.ex4

I'm only about 2 months behind answering you, by any chance do you have more information about the trend cci, think there is one in the forum already, just not sure if it's the same code wise.

LJC wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:44 pm
Hello Mrtools ,

Tq so much for the cci indicator, love it!!!!!

I was wondering if it is not too much to request for "alert on arrow appear" after candle close?

I think the current alert is abit "wonky" lol

Tq so much and stay safe!!!!
Added the yellow bars alerts and hopefully the zero cross alerts are better now.
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
(30.73 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

1. Similar Topics

1. MT5 Cci indicators

0 Replies 160 Views

by mrtools, Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:32 am in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. 19 Replies
    3. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 878 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], BhanuGopal, CommonCrawl [Bot], Deez, Jimmy, KAESER444, mancangkul, mrtools, Rabi, serrus, talaate, Wobstix and 55 guests