NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:18 pm
Here you go
This is a Bar/Candle Timer - one of our tsd member posted as his creation
flexible with a lot of applicable parameters as per users selection
Dear mntiwana
thanks so much.....

sal wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 am
mntiwana wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:53 pm
CCI Woodie - averages 2.1
Though the version already posted but as one of our member asked (pm) how to trade with
the ver with 31 averages - 20 prices and a lot of extended features,so a lot of combinations can be adapted/formed,depends on users mood,strategy and level of understanding things
users and especially practitioners are recommended when trading in lower TFs (M1,M5) ,try with higher values and must experiment first on demo
only trade in trend direction when both trend lines in same direction (so many styles can be created),in picture orange/blue lines representing short/long trend (can be adjusted as per users requirements)
i am using MA * HMA for the trend direction and this indi i do believe can remove all other indicator's lines from chart.. :)
Sal
any chance you can elaborate and provide the indicators.
thanks
ray

Here is my CCI indicator.
The blue histos are where the indicator goes into divergence and the grey histos are a change in direction area/low momentum area.
The background on forex charts will change colour when the indicator goes over and under zero on the UPPER timeframe.
Ski slope momentum is a good 'pattern' to follow and this is illustrated on the left of the chart when momentum goes from highly overbought (red histos) with a steep slope to the blue histos (indicating a price higher high whereas the indicator shows a substantially lower momentum via the blue histos).
Good Luck.
TEAMTRADER
GBPUSDH1.png
Geo Momentum 55.mq4
(30.26 KiB) Downloaded 956 times

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 pm
Double CCI of Averages mtf alert        (20ma methods-6prices)
Double CCI of RSI super smoothed

hi traders and coders,

is there a MTF version of double CCI of rsi super smoothed.ex4? may i know the setting for the 1st pic with this indicator, double CCI of RSI super smoothed?
Double CCI of RSI - Super Smoothed.mq4
(6.93 KiB) Downloaded 635 times

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 am
CCI Woodies Lnx v5
CCI Woodies Lnx v6
mtf cci woodies lnx_v3_1_1

HI traders/coders,

i cant load this indicator, even though i tried to fix it the usual way using meta editor(in case it is due to bug from mt4 latest version).
can trouble someoen to have a look? thanks alot.
mtf_cci_woodies_lnx_v3_1_1.mq4
(15.86 KiB) Downloaded 526 times

1. Similar Topics

1. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 2273 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    2. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 734 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

97 Replies 5927 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

97 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”