Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

maxus182 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:37 pm Smoothed momentum mladens alerts - excelent indicator, but makes my MT4 very slow and laggy. Can anyone do something about it? Maybe add an option Max history bars?

smoothed momentum mladens alerts.mq4
That indicator shouldn't be causing the problem, but check this one, added a limit bars and made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
oskar656, Jimmy, maxus182, pipsquirrel

Rafaqat Ali wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:39 pm Hi , it is my first post here at this platform. and I am very grateful to see all the stuff which is available here with your efforts.

Respected @MNTIWANA @MRTOOLS @MLADEN you all are doing great job which is highly appreciated . May God bless you with Best Rewards .

I need an help to have MTF+ALERTS+BUY SELL Signal buffers (Arrows) When Changing Histogram Colour With this indicator which is attached here.

Will be very greatful for all of you .

Best Regards.
Thanks for your post, both of those versions will repaint, try doing a search for Ehler's fisher transform here in the forum, there are a lot of non repainting versions with alerts here.

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello guyss this will be my first post in forex station. I have a risk management indicator idea that i would like any coders here to help create it. It is based on the concept '' know your risk involved, your profits will come naturally''. Basically I would like this indicator to add up the total potential loss amount based on the stoplost that i set for all my trades and show it in simple text label format in my charts. This means it would calculate the money i risked based on every single trade when i add more position ( which my SL may not be the same level as the initial positions stoplost level & i want this indicator to add up every single trades stoplost amount of money risked no matter how many positions i open let say 50 positions). This pictures will give u an idea what i meant ( first trade my money risked is USD 12.76 , second trade my money risked is USD39.20 , so total money risked is USD 51.96 which i would like it to display as simple text label format in upper left corner of my chart [ function to move the text label anywhere i want be better ] [ if it is possible , do make a MT5 version of it also] :
& Thanks in advance! :D
Attachments

Help needed :D

I tried searching the forum and the powersearch suggested by Jimmy in Google, however, I could not find what I need.

I have a script that closes all active orders instantly. I would like a script (not an EA) that can close all active orders automatically when the profit reaches an XXX amount of pips. Does anybody have that? :In Love: