Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Meyney wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
Added the ma slope coloring.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Meyney, pipsquirrel

Hi is there an EA that moves all the open trade(specific pair) to breakeven plus profit?

can anyone help me make this simple EA please.

like for example i have 5 0.01 buy @ 1.1020 Eur/usd
then i buy again 0.10Lots @ 1.1000 Eur/usd
then all the takeprofit or stoploss for the losing opentrade should automatically move to breakeven plus inserted profit in pips including the spread. likewise if i open buy and sell order at the same time in the same pair it will move to break even plus profit.

thank you :)

i have a few things i require coding

to start i need a histogram making of a prior multiple time frame indicator - however the kicker is that i require the coder to be able to make the hosto take into consideration 3 time frames reading to form its buy or sell colour based on two agreeing a direction?

then i would require the right margin on the indicator to provide imfromation of what time frames are saying what as example m30 up h1 up h4 down

if any one thinks they can help or provide a quotation idealy i would want it contracted work

many thanks - thanks to team for making wonderful community sincerely Ayrton