Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello MrTools

Re my request in post 9700, I’ve just realised that I had made the request for the wrong indicator.

Would you please instead add the input option 'Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar’ to both of the two attached indicators? This would make it a lot easier in mtf mode to quickly see on which lower timeframe bar the trend change becomes ‘locked’ on the higher timeframe.

The two indicators are:

1. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes (mtf + alerts)

2. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes – histo (mtf + alerts)

With kind regards

Holmes27

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chris006 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 pm Hello, does anybody know of a MACD indicator for MT4, with 3 individual signal lines / moving averages, like in the picture?

I know you can accomplish this by dragging two additional moving averages on the MACD subwindow but I am looking for a MACD indicator that has 3 moving averages embedded within the indicator.
That's just a MACD on mobile MT4 app with 2 additional Moving Averages added. It wouldn't be beneficial. Those extra Moving Averages just act as a lagging confirmation, like this:
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance