Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:43 am
There was some other changes in the code i missed the other day, this version should be better,hopefully I got all the mistakes this time.
ps} very helpful member sent me this link to another version that had the same problem, check here viewtopic.php?p=1295377314#p1295377314
What can I say: to repeat myself: you're the best!

To everyone else: don't be fooled by its name - it's much more advanced than Bill Williams` Awesome Oscillator now - and could be used in many different setups - try it because signals are really spot on.
It may also be interesting to compare this one to ocn ndx jurik (see: screenshot):
Attachments

Hi Josi,
If you don't mind me asking, please can you let me know the line on your chart that is closely tracking the price?
Thank you.
GC
josi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 pm
What can I say: to repeat myself: you're the best!

To everyone else: don't be fooled by its name - it's much more advanced than Bill Williams` Awesome Oscillator now - and could be used in many different setups - try it because signals are really spot on.
It may also be interesting to compare this one to ocn ndx jurik (see: screenshot):

josi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:35 pm
Compare the signals of the ZL Hull Trend envelopes to the 4TFs Hull indicator:
what do you say? (don't go on about the repainting issue of 4TF indicators - Jimmy and others have explained that again and again)
Hi Josi,

I would like to compare them. Do you have a linkt to the 4TFs Hull indicator? I cannot find it through the search...

cinare wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Hi Josi,

I would like to compare them. Do you have a linkt to the 4TFs Hull indicator? I cannot find it through the search...
It's in this thread - can't remember where exactly
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472149
shouldn't be hard to find
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
cinare