CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:26 pm
Ahh, so awesome.

I have to please please ask you Mr.Tools when you can can you add the usual price options, as there are only the standard ones that come with metatrader.

Other than that, Amazing! You are the best.

Ps: I been marinating and trying to put down on paper a reliable strategy and instructions on how to trade the inraday swinging strategy. I posted the setup in February, I'm done tweaking the numbers, just gotta pen the method.

#1luuuv and keep rocking brother
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

simon_n3z wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Ahh, so awesome.

I have to please please ask you Mr.Tools when you can can you add the usual price options, as there are only the standard ones that come with metatrader.

Other than that, Amazing! You are the best.

Ps: I been marinating and trying to put down on paper a reliable strategy and instructions on how to trade the inraday swinging strategy. I posted the setup in February, I'm done tweaking the numbers, just gotta pen the method.

#1luuuv and keep rocking brother
Added the prices, someone requested limiting the bars, and arrows on the middle band cross!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
H1976, Daim2574, simon_n3z, AlexLoco, sal, pacois, pipsquirrel

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kiwi wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi Admin/Mods and FS

This is an absolute top notch indicator! If your not using this somewhere in your strategy your missing out big time. Something of this quality would sell for hundreds of dollars on MQL5 market place and it would be well worth it too and we're lucky enough to get it FREE...BIG BIG thank you to the genesis that created it and big thanks for the best Forex forum EVER!

Peace out
Kiwi
That is really awesome , thanks Kiwi :thumbup: do you have MQ5 version(MT5) ?
These users thanked the author H1976 for the post:
simon_n3z