Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ashetty033 wrote:Hi all,

Is there a VPOC (Volume POC) indicator for mt4 just like the one we have in Ninjatrader?
If yes, I request you to please upload you the same..

Thanks,
Hi ashetty033
You are welcome here thanks for joining us
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear coders!
There are not many good free Median Renko Chart Builder and I like this very much. But a big problem on many renko indicators is the heavy cpu usage. Metetrader refreshes even older bars and therefore every renko indicator must recalculate 10x more than on a 1 min chart.

Can you please deactivate, that the renko chart changes after a bar is build
and/or
can you add the the renko chart is only build every x milliseconds (changeable in indicator options)?

Thanks.

friend4you wrote:Dear coders!
There are not many good free Median Renko Chart Builder and I like this very much. But a big problem on many renko indicators is the heavy cpu usage. Metetrader refreshes even older bars and therefore every renko indicator must recalculate 10x more than on a 1 min chart.

Can you please deactivate, that the renko chart changes after a bar is build
and/or
can you add the the renko chart is only build every x milliseconds (changeable in indicator options)?

Thanks.
Can you test this one
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.