Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:43 am

This one is really cool. Good work Mr.Tools.

Would you be so kind to make the on chart averages variant please?

And something that would make it even more awesome is zn input for multiple levels of overbought and oversold.

Please ?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
simon_n3z, Jimmy, pipsquirrel

PREETHI wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:20 am

Hi mrtools,can you please upload the support and resistance indicator present in the chart
This is a little newer version, has an option to use a bar timer, haven't tested in a live market yet, but it should be ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Antonio, kvak, Jimmy, PREETHI, AnCapFX, Thangarasu, Jedidiah

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,

I would like to ask the help of a coder to add some options to the indicator Hodrick Prescott MA (attached).

1. Add the option to display arrow and/or dots to the cross over of the two lines a per the attached image.

2. Add the option to have alerts including sound and push notification.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance with this,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Hi mrtools,
I need a new indicator based on centered moving average.
I'll try to explain it as well as possible.
The cyclical theory that I know says that the fast centered moving average crosses the slow centered moving average at the halfway of the cycle, so if we measure the distance from the last low/high of the cycle to the price where the centered moving averages crossed we can add/get out this value to the crossover price and see where price theoretically will do its cycle high/low.
I need an indicator that calculates this distance and draw a line (Like the lines of pivot point indicator) at the price target (price where centered moving averages crossed +/- this distance).
To automatically find the low/high of the cycle whence calculate the distance, the indicator calculate the lower/higher price from the date where centered moving averages crossed for the first time to the current cross.
Here the explanation on charts> At the end the indicator should be so:
I hope this explanation will be usefull for the programmers and for the other traders which want to use this indicator, but pay attention that, as I said before, it repaints!

Thanks.

Lucmat