Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Could the 'dot' signal on the STOCHS indicator be changed so it is created on the following (second) candle rather than the open of the third candle?
Also, I do not know why this indicator's divergence trendlines appear then disappear immediately after the start of a new candle.
I realise it may be impossible to fix (it is in a language Google cannot identify) but it seems a clear that the template is very helpful for live trading.
I have attached all the indicators and template as well as a screen grab - the divergence lines disappeared immediately after the start of a new candle..
Thanks if someone can correct and amend it.
TEAMTRADER

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 pm
Actually, I would like to share a thought here... if the quantile indicator doesn’t repaint and as accurate as it is shown on chart then maybe a derivative indicator that plots the difference between the green and red histograms will be a good one. Then buy or sell decision will be based on the indicator line crossing above or below the zero line (where the zero lone would represent sideway market).... what do you think mrtools?.... thanks
Would like to see that to.

squalouco wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:33 pm Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible to add the following to the attached indicator - adaptive Gann Hi-Lo activator jma HA arrows.

1. Push Notification

2. An option to false/true - Arrows on the newest bar of higher time frame bar.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Added push and arrow on first (newest bar) option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, Black Sheep

Hi Mr Tools, as always I call to your aid and expertise and thank you for your wonderful work so far :) ...

Could you please assist in making the ma colour candle indicator below have additional ma method options included such as the super smoothed; exponential, linear weighted etc.. I assume the current available option is based off the simple moving average...its great that it is mtf and adding the above options would be epic...Thanks again for your help