NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderokey wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Hi Mrtools,

This Jurik indicator already has alerts and arrows. However, is it possible to apply smoothing options? Thanks.

Jurik volty bands - separate 1.02.ex4
Moved to the correct thread. Please be mindful of the topic you are posting requests in.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 pm
traderokey wrote:
Hi Mrtools,

This Jurik indicator already has alerts and arrows. However, is it possible to apply smoothing options? Thanks.

Moved to the correct thread. Please be mindful of the topic you are posting requests in.
Thanks

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 pm
traderokey wrote:
Hi Mrtools,

Dear all,

This thread and its topic are really amazing and continue to grow each day. I just wanted to ask a fair question that might touch the curiosity of all of us.... did any one have finally reached a point after enough trial and experience with any of the wonderful indicators getting produced each day within this thread by our great coders lead by the wonderful mrtools so one could say THIS IS A REAL RELIABLE AND PROFITABLE INDICATOR to either trade it alone or within a system?

It seems to me we are still chasing this dream indicator.... but anyone there yet ????.... please share your honest straight experience.... thanks to all of you folks

The fact is deep down we all believe in a holy grail indicator that can predict where price goes :) so we all make requests here and will continue to do forever :)
Reality: Indicators only print what price did in the past.

QuestionRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:14 am
PREETHI wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:26 pm
Hi,mrtools, kindly add Candle Display type to this indicator .[ Indicator already having three display types except candle display type ]
Added candles.
Hello dear,
I like to use this indicator in my export ( Jurik filter.ex4)
can you help me what buffer should me use for high and low?
I'm happy with colour 4 and 5 for signal buffer but I can't find what number is the entry to use!
can you send me MQ4 file?
Thank you so much

Hi MrTools,

Do you happen to have an indicator that divides the chart up into certain periods(shown as a vertical line) and also alerts when that line appears..eg every 5mins,15,30 and so on?

thomdel wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm
Deez wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:08 pm
Hi MrTools,

Do you happen to have an indicator that divides the chart up into certain periods(shown as a vertical line) and also alerts when that line appears..eg every 5mins,15,30 and so on?

Please see if these can help you.
Thanks for the help but what i'm looking for is more like period separators but with an alert.

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3339 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 510 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 3976 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”