Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:28 am

Added mtf and the arrows.
this indicator is exactly what I was looking for. However it is Missing the Jurick Moving Average. I have the JMA slope indicator with MTF but it doesn;t have alerts. Could you add the Jurick MA to this indicator or if it is easier, add level alerts to the JMAslopeMTF? I think either would be beneficial. I tried every Average on the first indicator but they would not react as fast as the JMA.

talaate wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:56 pm Dear mrtools
There is issue in indicator averages ribbon filled 1.01 (mtf + alerts + arrows)
As you can see from the given figure, two successful arrows are shown for up trend, when you refresh the frame the one in the left disappear.
Would you fix this issue
01.png
Should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, pipsquirrel

This may be foolish or impossible but here goes...

I have an idea for scalping one or more candles after signal candle closes.

The idea consists of a script or indicator that takes a new candle and uses every tick (I guess) to count how many times a new high is made and how many times a new low is made (starting with the open price) for the duration of the candle and shows the result after close.

My idea is to trade in the direction with the most new highs/lows. The reasoning is if a candle is making more new highs than lows then we trade long on next candle. It may turn out that going in the opposite direction may be the better way.

We could have a situation where we get a bearish candle that has been making new highs all candle and then makes one new low and closes bearish and maybe going long would be the right move. This will need testing to figure out.

I find this intriguing.

This should be able to be tested on any TF.

Again this may be an idea that goes nowhere...but you know how it goes when you get an idea...you have to flesh it out and see where you end up.

If anyone is willing to help create this I would be grateful.

Thanks, Chris.
Attachments