Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Can I ask for some help please from any coders out there. I have attempted to add upper and Lower Bollinger bands to the Linear Momentum indicator, so that they display and can be captured in usable buffers.

I have done better than I thought, since I am not a coder and arrays confuse me, but where I am stuck is that only the most current bar displays accurate values for the BBands and for the life of me I can't work out way. I somebody could spare me 5 minutes to point out the error of my ways I would be grateful. From testing this manually for a couple of weeks it is very helpful for identifying breakouts.

rogerha wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:59 am Can I ask for some help please from any coders out there. I have attempted to add upper and Lower Bollinger bands to the Linear Momentum indicator, so that they display and can be captured in usable buffers.

I have done better than I thought, since I am not a coder and arrays confuse me, but where I am stuck is that only the most current bar displays accurate values for the BBands and for the life of me I can't work out way. I somebody could spare me 5 minutes to point out the error of my ways I would be grateful. From testing this manually for a couple of weeks it is very helpful for identifying breakouts.
hello, try, it would need a more current encoding,,it takes a long time to load the indicator ! MrTools I hope it will help you.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
rogerha

rogerha wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:59 am Can I ask for some help please from any coders out there. I have attempted to add upper and Lower Bollinger bands to the Linear Momentum indicator, so that they display and can be captured in usable buffers.

Maybe this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pacois, rogerha

hi everyone hope all of u fine and having nice and green days with trading
mr tools and all the staff cold someone make VWAP indicator with bands
i know the reply its gone be there is vwap bands but sorry that its just BBands
vwap bands dont change when you change the time frame its still in the same place and levels vwap its nots MA OR EMA
its here in the pics the true VWAP and how it work so cold you please mrtools make something like that for use in mt4 with bands
Attachments

kingzboleto wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:48 am hi everyone hope all of u fine and having nice and green days with trading
mr tools and all the staff cold someone make VWAP indicator with bands
i know the reply its gone be there is vwap bands but sorry that its just BBands
vwap bands dont change when you change the time frame its still in the same place and levels vwap its nots MA OR EMA
its here in the pics the true VWAP and how it work so cold you please mrtools make something like that for use in mt4 with bands
and that how its in tradingview im talking about bands dear

study("VWAP Stdev Bands v2", overlay=true)
devUp1 = input(2, title="Stdev above (1)")
devDn1 = input(2, title="Stdev below (1)")

devUp2 = input(1.28, title="Stdev above (2)")
devDn2 = input(1.28, title="Stdev below (2)")

devUp3 = input(3.09, title="Stdev above (3)")
devDn3 = input(3.09, title="Stdev below (3)")

showDv2 = input(false, type=bool, title="Show second group of bands?")
showDv3 = input(false, type=bool, title="Show third group of bands?")

showPrevVWAP = input(false, type=bool, title="Show previous VWAP close")

start = security(tickerid, "D", time)

newSession = iff(change(start), 1, 0)

vwapsum = iff(newSession, hl2*volume, vwapsum[1]+hl2*volume)
volumesum = iff(newSession, volume, volumesum[1]+volume)
v2sum = iff(newSession, volume*hl2*hl2, v2sum[1]+volume*hl2*hl2)
myvwap = vwapsum/volumesum
dev = sqrt(max(v2sum/volumesum - myvwap*myvwap, 0))

plot(myvwap, title="VWAP", color=green)
plot(myvwap + devUp1 * dev, title="VWAP Upper", color=red)
plot(myvwap - devDn1 * dev, title="VWAP Lower", color=red)

plot(showDv2 ? myvwap + devUp2 * dev : na, title="VWAP Upper (2)")
plot(showDv2 ? myvwap - devDn2 * dev : na, title="VWAP Lower (2)")

plot(showDv3 ? myvwap + devUp3 * dev : na, title="VWAP Upper (3)", color=teal)
plot(showDv3 ? myvwap - devDn3 * dev : na, title="VWAP Lower (3)", color=teal)

prevwap = iff(newSession, myvwap[1], prevwap[1])
plot(showPrevVWAP ? prevwap : na, style=circles, color=close > prevwap ? green : red)