Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:36 am

Added the step feature and all the price options.
Hi mrtools
I wonder if I am the only person facing problem when I use the indicators of (dz step rsx 3 oma - lines + arrows +mtf) on higher time frame, because my MT4 sofware is stopped responding completely.
Is this problem from my side or due to the MTF calculations??
Thanks

talaate wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:25 am
Hi mrtools
I wonder if I am the only person facing problem when I use the indicators of (dz step rsx 3 oma - lines + arrows +mtf) on higher time frame, because my MT4 sofware is stopped responding completely.
Is this problem from my side or due to the MTF calculations??
Thanks
Nagh it was me made a mistake on the interpolation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, Jimmy, kvak, pipsquirrel

talaate wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:24 am

Yes it is working, but the MT4 software became very slow but the computer itself and other programmers except MT4 are working well.
Any way, no problem I can live with that without MTF
best regards
Weird not hardly affecting my laptop at all, anyway am in the process of lightening that indicator all around once I get the time, sorry you're having problems.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:47 am

Weird not hardly affecting my laptop at all, anyway am in the process of lightening that indicator all around once I get the time, sorry you're having problems.
Mrtools
You must know that I really appreciate your work, you are always my hero since TSD. It could be my laptop as it became very old like me :Rofl: , and it is time to be renew.
Many Thanks, and Regards
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
Antonio