Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen,
See details 123 Indicator.

This indicator finds 123 patterns, also known as continuation patterns, which represent breakouts of consolidated prices in the direction of the trend.
Easy to use
Customizable colors and sizes
It implements breakout signals
It implements alerts of all kinds
It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
Attachments
123_1 123_1
123_2 123_2

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

borgesr wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:48 pm Hi Mladen,
See details 123 Indicator.

This indicator finds 123 patterns, also known as continuation patterns, which represent breakouts of consolidated prices in the direction of the trend.
Easy to use
Customizable colors and sizes
It implements breakout signals
It implements alerts of all kinds
It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
Sorry, I fail to understand
What am I supposed to conclude from two pictures (except that they have links on them which implicitly and explicitly makes it an ad, and hence, it starts to look like any other commercial spam)? Please, so far we are keeping our forum from similar attempts, and we would appreciate if that continues to be so in the future too

PS: making zigzag offspring indicator non-repainting is easy (we have clarified that a long time ago). All that is needed to do is to skip the last phase - which makes it non-repainting and not showing the current state. I leave to the conclusion and decision of everybody if that is what one can use to trade