Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@Kvak - thanks for the consideration, however on my MT4 terminal the indicator behaves as I have described - see picture below
and its weird if the same indicator behaves differently on 2 separate MT4 terminals - unless we are using different versions of the indicator which doesn't seem to be the case

EDIT - your version seems to have a slightly different name, it is "step - ehlers" whereas mine is "step ehlers"
Attachments

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:46 am Good day all

i found the attached indicator here in the forums a while back i think i could be mistaken, there seem to appear some signals during live markets that disappear when the chart is refreshed. Can someone kindly have a look at it and see if this issue can be fixed or point me in the direction of a similar/better lwma crossover indi with alerts and arrows?

Thank you
Look for any ma cross indicator in the forum, far as I'm aware LWMA is always included in the ma's to use.

Pips Queek wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 am

Thanks Mr Tools, but it seems I'm having the same issue when testing during using the strategy tester. If I test on H1 chart but have the volatility indicator set to D1, if I compare the data provided through strategy tester mode and just applying the indicator on a chart, the bullish and bearish volatility will be different on various dates.

Any idea why?
Thanks
Seems I recall there being some issues with back testing in mtf mode.