Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:46 pm
Lovely work as always brother and thank you Daim2574 for the idea :)

In our Daily Downloads screenshot I've added a Moving Average to the subwindow which can help us gauge entries on the 30 minute chart.

The following settings are:

• Z-Score using a 20 period setting
  • Moving Average (Simple) using a 5 period setting
  • Moving Average setting is set to "Previous Indicator's Data"

The settings idea is from an article from 2002 by Veronique Valcu (creator of the Z-Score) which I've attached as a PDF below.

Try these settings and see how they work for you!
Thanks a lot Jimmy. I always like the settings you show in the screenshots of your daily indicator posts. Would it be possible to share your template illustrated by your daily post screenshot as well ?
Thanks for all the efforts to effectively support this wonderful community.

Pips Queek wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 am Hey Mr Tools,

I have the attached indicators which i downloaded from here,but they dont seem to work correctly in MTF mode when i test them using the strategy tester. my execution chart is the 1hr chart but i also want to use the D1 to see overall direction of volatility, but when i try use these in the strategy tester, its like the indicators get stuck when i apply D1 ??

Maybe you have updated of these two indicators or can see what are wrong with these.

Thanks.
This would be the 4 tf version.

Good day all

i found the attached indicator here in the forums a while back i think i could be mistaken, there seem to appear some signals during live markets that disappear when the chart is refreshed. Can someone kindly have a look at it and see if this issue can be fixed or point me in the direction of a similar/better lwma crossover indi with alerts and arrows?

Thank you

Daim2574 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:48 am Thanks a lot Jimmy. I always like the settings you show in the screenshots of your daily indicator posts. Would it be possible to share your template illustrated by your daily post screenshot as well ?
Thanks for all the efforts to effectively support this wonderful community.
Thanks Daim, glad you like them. The full template/theme is attached in that post. Have you tried it?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:09 am

Have this one.
Thanks Mr Tools, but it seems I'm having the same issue when testing during using the strategy tester. If I test on H1 chart but have the volatility indicator set to D1, if I compare the data provided through strategy tester mode and just applying the indicator on a chart, the bullish and bearish volatility will be different on various dates.

Any idea why?
Thanks

chris006 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:21 am This is quite an excellent indicator. In the display options though, I have been trying to select "Display Dots" but the lines keep showing along with the dots.
Can you have a look at it please and correct the display behaviour?

Hi. Try using Gap for arrow up/down. It is distance between candle and arrow
Attachments