NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

trinitygod3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:28 pm
gods peace be with you all.amen ave maria, Wish You a Merry Christmas to you all.

dear mr tools and all other coders. kindly help me to the both indicator a arrow and if possible a good parameters to to trade crude oil. and also i need it in a mq4 format. hope your help will give me a a bright Christmas and a good new year,
my prayers to all. amen ave maria
Can't figure out what was being attempted with the mod of the asymmetric oscillator!

mrtools wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 am
PREETHI wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm
hi, mrtools, kindly add all prices to this indicatorsOracle Move Mod (arrows + alerts + fill).ex4Oracle Move Mod Histo (mtf + alerts).ex4
And this one.
What happened to the arrows? They don't show up. The "Lime Green" and "Orange" arrows.
Oracle01.png

Banzai wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:01 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 am

And this one.
What happened to the arrows? They don't show up. The "Lime Green" and "Orange" arrows.
Thanks, looks like they weren't working in the last version I did, anyway please download again and sorry for the inconvenience.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:26 am
trinitygod3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:28 pm
gods peace be with you all.amen ave maria, Wish You a Merry Christmas to you all.

dear mr tools and all other coders. kindly help me to the both indicator a arrow and if possible a good parameters to to trade crude oil. and also i need it in a mq4 format. hope your help will give me a a bright Christmas and a good new year,
my prayers to all. amen ave maria
Can't figure out what was being attempted with the mod of the asymmetric oscillator!
thank you mr tools my prayers to you all.amen

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

103 Replies 14652 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

103 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”