Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

gods peace be with you all.amen ave maria, Wish You a Merry Christmas to you all.

dear mr tools and all other coders. kindly help me to the both indicator a arrow and if possible a good parameters to to trade crude oil. and also i need it in a mq4 format. hope your help will give me a a bright Christmas and a good new year,
my prayers to all. amen ave maria

Please Help.

Request you to Please modify : SS_SupportResistance_v07.53 (filter alerts MA) Indicator
so what we can Apply this Indicator " 2 " times in Same Chart for different TimeFrames.

Example :
SS_SupportResistance_v07.53 (filter alerts MA) for : Current (0) Timeframe
SS_SupportResistance_v07.53 (filter alerts MA) for : 15 mins Timeframe

Currently this indicator does not support this. *

Please do the needful.
Thanks for support, kindness & shares.
Thanks & Regards.

Hello everybody and THANK YOU to the coders and other forum contributors for all their hard work and time dedicated.

I would like to request if we can get a one-zero (on-off) histogram display version of the "parabolic sar (mtf) 2.02" which is found here :
mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Try this one not able to test it to make sure it is working correctly though.

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:26 am

Would need the original source code, the one posted is decompiled.

edit- had made this awhile back maybe it's close to what you are looking for.
Sorry for the decompiled source. I did not know it was a decompiled version prior to posting it. Should I edit my post and remove it?

The indi you shared does exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks a lot Mr. Tools :)

Have a great day!

TMA Centered Bands - MTF & Alerts Needed

Dear Mr Tools, mladen & all coders:

Attached in this post is an old Moving Average Envelope.

My very humble request is try to make this indicator more versatile and useful.

Can Mr Tools or any kind-hearted coders make this indicator MTF and, plot & alert any Out of Band action. Just like those TMA related indicators out there. But for this, it is NRP and quite useful.

Many many thanks in advance!

Bill from the TSD

bdunn wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 pm Dear Mr Tools, mladen & all coders:

Attached in this post is an old TMA Centered Bands, coded by mLaden from the good old days in TSD.

My very humble request is try to make this indicator more versatile and useful.

Can Mr Tools or any kind-hearted coders make this indicator MTF and, plot & alert any Out of Band action. Just like those TMA related indicators out there. But for this, it is NRP and quite useful.

Many many thanks in advance!

Bill from the TSD
I just wanted to clear your idea bout TMA ...

You have talked about Centered TMA, well, mladen himself has said it on many occasions that Centered TMA (or TMA Centered) CANNOT be made NRP .. no matter what anyone says or claims. It is mathematically designed to recalculate the half-length period. This doesn't mean that its a repainter. NO, it is mathematically perfect like the Fourier. You just need to know how to use it.

The other one is TMA which is nothing but LWMA. This is NRP and you have that in your MT4.

If you are interested in the NRP TMA (LWMA), you can look at the TMA thread where you may find a few TMA channels with alerts, if not mistaken
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8423458

cheers
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Antonio

Yup, I'm aware of that and can handle the repainting issue. The End Pointed version, mostly, is LWMA.

I was thinking the moving average envelope. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

thiru wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:08 am

I just wanted to clear your idea bout TMA ...

You have talked about Centered TMA, well, mladen himself has said it on many occasions that Centered TMA (or TMA Centered) CANNOT be made NRP .. no matter what anyone says or claims. It is mathematically designed to recalculate the half-length period. This doesn't mean that its a repainter. NO, it is mathematically perfect like the Fourier. You just need to know how to use it.

The other one is TMA which is nothing but LWMA. This is NRP and you have that in your MT4.

If you are interested in the NRP TMA (LWMA), you can look at the TMA thread where you may find a few TMA channels with alerts, if not mistaken
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8423458

cheers