NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:43 am
aleqsei wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:55 am
Good day MrTools & coders,
Can you please add an "Arrow" and "Arrow" alert when the 2 lines cross each other?
Make it a MTF compatible as well please.

thank you very much.
aleqsei
That is a decompiled and renamed ma ribbon filled, SEFC whoever that is, gets indicators for other sites and renames and sells them as his/her own. Anyway there are some Averages ribbon mtf with arrows and alerts here in the forum.
Sorry for this request MrTools i haven't noticed.
"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1 []"
Thanks,
aleqsei

aleqsei wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:43 am

That is a decompiled and renamed ma ribbon filled, SEFC whoever that is, gets indicators for other sites and renames and sells them as his/her own. Anyway there are some Averages ribbon mtf with arrows and alerts here in the forum.
Sorry for this request MrTools i haven't noticed.
"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1 []"
Thanks,
aleqsei
Good spotting!

Some decompiled indicators won't have that watermark, though.

I guess the easiest way to identify the bad ones are the unique and strange combination of underscores and numbers eg. "g_ibuf_104" and so forth :thumbup:

PS: Hopefully this article: What is a decompiled indicator? can explain a bit more, too.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Good Day Coders!

May you please create a version of MACD which haves Divergences (regular & hidden) on both histogram & MA's ?
I would like the option to also change colours to all 4 divergence signals (regular ma / regular histo / hidden ma / hidden histo) and ability to switch if to show/hide them.
I'll leave you a picture for easier reference. I just drew myself a couple of more obvious divergences to aid in explanation.
Annotation 2019-11-30 143946.jpg

Hello Everybody,

I'm looking for an indicator that can possibly measure and confirm if an engulfing candle is valid with high probability of the trend continuation proceeding?

My strategy is based around the daily time frame, it's a trend trading system. I have a trend indicator, a confirmation indicator, exit indicators and I'm searching for a final confirmation indicator that confirms when an engulfing candle has high probability of the trend continuing In the direction of the trend.

Thanks, appreciate all feedback.

li yu cen wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:35 am
Hello, everyone! Ask The coder to fix it and expect to see the right look.MTF_CCI_MA.mq4GBPUSDM15.png
Hello and a font problem installed on your pc, the letter "e" font: "Wingdings" must correspond to arrows.
EURUSDM5.png
MTF_CCI_MA_.mq4
(15.83 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Cattura.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:45 am
li yu cen wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:35 am
Hello, everyone! Ask The coder to fix it and expect to see the right look.MTF_CCI_MA.mq4GBPUSDM15.png
Hello and a font problem installed on your pc, the letter "e" font: "Wingdings" must correspond to arrows.
What do you mean: Is there a lack of fonts on my computer?

this indicator is nice
zigzag value.png
forget about zigzag,
it's the total pip value between ZZ which is a very nice past information

maybe we should start implemented this to any signal indicator so we can calculate how many "loss of lagging" between buy signal and sell signal
ZigZagWithValue.mq4
(8.17 KiB) Downloaded 258 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1254 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4698 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. 329 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: brendons, CHMelih, CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, LJ709, pdzx5zx, Tbot [Bot], Trendiction [Bot], vvFish, 太虚一毫 and 50 guests