.
DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7441
hyph wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:25 am
xard777 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:45 pm


Hi Hyph,
I made a couple of changes, hopefully it is what you asked for.
All the best
Xard777

Hi Xard777,

I appreciate your effort and thank you. However, it is not really what I am after. I was hoping to keep the original SSL line and ADD a middle line which would be an average of the top and bottom SSL line. I would like to make this middle line invisible on my MT4 but use this middle line as the basis for the ATR bands. This will mean the ATR bands are based off an average of the two SSL lines and will be smooth as opposed to the 'stepped' ATR line that current exists on the indicator when the SSL lines cross. I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

Regards,
Hyph.
Something like this?
SSL fast nrp + atr bands (alerts).mq4
(7.21 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
GBPUSDH4.png


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7442
mrtools wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 pm
naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:44 pm
Hi MrTools, Mladen and Coders,

If possible, can alerts (mainly Push) be added to either of these indicators when the color changes with open/closed candles. That would be awesome! Thank you in advance for your response!!!!

Added alerts.
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...
I really Appreciate it, Mr. Tools and Oh...THANK YOU!!!!!!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7443
Wow!

The last two requests I've made have just been totally ignored?! Posts #7229 #7424

I was thinking the coders must be busy but later requests by other members get answered almost immediately.

Which is funny because I try to request for modifications that I believe would help not just myself but other people too, like MTF and interpolation which I think are very important to any good indicator.

But these get ignored and requests for petty things like changes in colour or alarms get filled.

I accept if a coder doesn't want to fulfill my requests, as there is no obligation to do so, but to be totally ignored for no good reason is disheartening.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7444
kam44 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:59 pm
Wow!

The last two requests I've made have just been totally ignored?! Posts #7229 #7424

I was thinking the coders must be busy but later requests by other members get answered almost immediately.

Which is funny because I try to request for modifications that I believe would help not just myself but other people too, like MTF and interpolation which I think are very important to any good indicator.

But these get ignored and requests for petty things like changes in colour or alarms get filled.

I accept if a coder doesn't want to fulfill my requests, as there is no obligation to do so, but to be totally ignored for no good reason is disheartening.
Saw your request about ASH a couple of days ago but forgot about it, will work on adding mtf tomorrow. There are a lot of requests and it's hard to keep up with them all, and no one is intentionally being ignored.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7445
mrtools wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:03 pm
kam44 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:59 pm
Wow!

The last two requests I've made have just been totally ignored?! Posts #7229 #7424

I was thinking the coders must be busy but later requests by other members get answered almost immediately.

Which is funny because I try to request for modifications that I believe would help not just myself but other people too, like MTF and interpolation which I think are very important to any good indicator.

But these get ignored and requests for petty things like changes in colour or alarms get filled.

I accept if a coder doesn't want to fulfill my requests, as there is no obligation to do so, but to be totally ignored for no good reason is disheartening.
Saw your request about ASH a couple of days ago but forgot about it, will work on adding mtf tomorrow. There are a lot of requests and it's hard to keep up with them all, and no one is intentionally being ignored.
About the best I can do with it. BTW this was your last post, the post before think it was an RSI you needed modifications too, and the modification was done, so not sure what posts you are talking about being ignored because post#7229 and post#7424 are not posts by you. Also you may think adding alarms is "petty" not all the times is that true, sometimes it's easy, but other times not so easy, like for example adding alerts to this indicator is not that, as you say, "petty".
absolute-strength-histogram mtf.mq4
(21.2 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
abs mtf.png


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7446
mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:03 pm


Saw your request about ASH a couple of days ago but forgot about it, will work on adding mtf tomorrow. There are a lot of requests and it's hard to keep up with them all, and no one is intentionally being ignored.
About the best I can do with it.
thank you very much mrtools. Can you add alert to this indicator please
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7448
Hi MrTools, Mladen and Coders,

I kindly request the vertical lines to be removed (where I have the yellow X's; I need only the horizontal lines) and alerts added to pivot points. Thank you coders for your great and awesome work!!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 8.43.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 8.43.34 PM.png

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7449
PREETHI wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:45 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 am


About the best I can do with it.
thank you very much mrtools. Can you add alert to this indicator please
The indicator is not working correctly in histo mode 1 when in mtf, been trying to figure out exactly what was the intent of the different types of histograms, can't figure out exactly what was being attempted in the different modes, to me mode 2 looks the best, but would like some ideas on some different histogram modes you all would like, because probably need to start from scratch on this one.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7450
mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:07 pm
PREETHI wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:45 am


thank you very much mrtools. Can you add alert to this indicator please
The indicator is not working correctly in histo mode 1 when in mtf, been trying to figure out exactly what was the intent of the different types of histograms, can't figure out exactly what was being attempted in the different modes, to me mode 2 looks the best, but would like some ideas on some different histogram modes you all would like, because probably need to start from scratch on this one.
I am using Mode-Histo 3, it gives better results
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

      88 Replies 12212 Views

      by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

      88 Replies
      12212 Views
    2. 7 Replies
      10842 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”