Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Can someone please make the Chaos/Haos Visual Averages indicator with only Extreme OB/OS shown as shown in the figure below? Alternatively, is there a modified WPR indicator for MT4 that utilizes Super Smoothing method? I tried incorporating Jimmy's Chaos Indi v1.43 into an EA, but the back-testing was found to be super slow and messed up in visual mode. I may have gotten the indicator buffers for Extreme conditions wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :)
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:58 am Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and respective Coders,

I was wondering is there a custom Fibonacci (or similar) indicator where I can set my own fib levels and have push notifications once price closes or touches those levels. For example, on the standard MT4 fib indi, I have only 3 fib levels. Once I draw my levels on the chart, I would like notifications once price reaches either level. What I'm doing now is drawing my fib levels, which gives me the price and set alerts via MT4 alerts tab. It would be much easier to draw the fib levels and have the notifications already in place. Or if something like this exist, I'd appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!!!!!!
Have these 2.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 am

Have these 2.
Thanks for responding Mr. Tools. Those indicators are good, but they don't allow me to set my own fibo levels. The levels I use are 0, .5 and 1. Then I place them on last weeks candles to trade into the current week. Your indicators already draw the levels in advance. Basically, if I was able to use the MT4 fib tool and alerts were set at those levels that would be great. Here is an indicator I found that uses the fib tool. However, it states it's a demo.