Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:06 am

First post and it is to an ad..... :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

Is this your site?
No this is not my site nor i have this system. I was curious if anyone have it and is willing to share it. I am sorry if it looks like an ad, i download the pictures from the website so it is better visual represented. Many systems use different names but are essentially the same thing ... thats why i put the pictures and the website :)

teodosy87 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:11 am
No this is not my site nor i have this system. I was curious if anyone have it and is willing to share it. I am sorry if it looks like an ad, i download the pictures from the website so it is better visual represented. Many systems use different names but are essentially the same thing ... thats why i put the pictures and the website :)
Forum rules

No external links
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Jimmy

SBala wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:51 am Hi Everyone,

New to this forum.

I am hopeful about this SuperTrend indicator. Can anyone or Mr. Mladen himself add alert message for this Supertrend indicator (made by Mr. Mladen) with on/off option for alert message. (super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1.mq4)
Welcome here and added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
SBala