Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Coders, Could someone please code the following indicator. Let's say you are on a 4 hour chart. The indicator must display the following:

A calculation will need to be done which will be as follows: When a New Bar opens look at the previous bars distance between the High and Low Price. Lets say the High price was 1.2400 and the Low price was 1.2350 Subtract High price from the Low price which in this case gives us 50 pips. Now divide the 50 pips by 2 which gives us 25 pips. The value of 25 pips must then be displayed on the chart in the upper left or right corner.

If the result is 10 pips or less then "No Trade" must be displayed

Thank you and Best rgds

Der schreckliche wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:50 am Hello everyone,

this is an indicator to speed up the process of drawing S&D zones. The two leftmost Icons simply create rectangles in their specified color. The two icons to the right create rectangles that are automatically dragged into the future, so you can allways see price reacting to them. The same is true for the two rightmost icons. They draw horizontal lines. The indicator also has an alarm feature.

I would like to ask a programmer, if it is possible for him to improve the indicator by making it, that once a rectangle or line has been dropped on the chart, it automatically is set, so that it only shows in the current timeframe and in all timeframes downwards. And also it would be great if the timeframe in which it was drawn would be placed in the object description so it can be seen next to the rectangle/line.

Boxes and Lines.mq4
Boxes and Lines.jpg
Try my modified version....
These users thanked the author Jagg for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, Der schreckliche, DVanAssen, AnCapFX

RplusT wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:47 pm nonlagma nrp - pct filter.mq4

mrTools, I'd like to use this Indicator instead of the buzzer as you suggested, but with the same settings.
Could you please make a correction to the code. It allows me to plot the Red thick line and the other colours as dots, but with the Blue it does not work
the same way. Once I set the blue colour as Line with thickness 2 and the others as Dots, it all turns blue (Pic 1).
It should plot like in pic 2. The visibility is much better this way,
If you could please also add shift option, that would be perfect. Thank you.

Pic1
Pic1.JPG

Pic2
Pic2.JPG
Try!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Jimmy

fxwealth wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:58 am Dear Coders, Could someone please code the following indicator. Let's say you are on a 4 hour chart. The indicator must display the following:

A calculation will need to be done which will be as follows: When a New Bar opens look at the previous bars distance between the High and Low Price. Lets say the High price was 1.2400 and the Low price was 1.2350 Subtract High price from the Low price which in this case gives us 50 pips. Now divide the 50 pips by 2 which gives us 25 pips. The value of 25 pips must then be displayed on the chart in the upper left or right corner.

If the result is 10 pips or less then "No Trade" must be displayed

Thank you and Best rgds
Hi, the calculation on the previous bar?Try!!

Good day to MrTools, and all the moderators and coders,
Can you please add the "Shift" option after the FastMaPrice & SlowMaPrice.
In the screenshots, when the "value" of FastMaMethod & SlowMaMethod are the same, it will not shown the histogram.
Maybe i was thinking by adding the "Shift" option this will resolved the issue by adding the -1 and +1 in Fast or Slow option.
Please see the attachments.

Thank you very much.
aleqsei

aleqsei wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm Good day to MrTools, and all the moderators and coders,
Can you please add the "Shift" option after the FastMaPrice & SlowMaPrice.
In the screenshots, when the "value" of FastMaMethod & SlowMaMethod are the same, it will not shown the histogram.
Maybe i was thinking by adding the "Shift" option this will resolved the issue by adding the -1 and +1 in Fast or Slow option.
Please see the attachments.

Thank you very much.
aleqsei
good pic.......... i like how u make highlight in yellow those ones :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈