DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Antonio wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 am
Hi, could you see our esteemed encoders, the pin bar indicator, when installed on the chart, all graphical objects from other indicators are deleted, thank you so much for earlier!
Try!!
PinBar2.mq4
(64.41 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Good morning my dear programmer wanted to know if it is possible to add an arrow only if a third candle closes outside the channel and establish a table with wins and losses after 5 candles thanks, with configuration
thanks
i-Regr.mq4
(95.25 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

Hi Pacois and Mrtools, a very recently corrected indicator, after long checks and enumeration of settings, I came to the conclusion that you need only one addition to it: an arrow to return to the Bollinger’s channel after its breakdown, I’ll attach the figure, if possible, I ask you to add such opportunity, thank you very much for your constant help !!
4.png
BB_ bands_Arrows_Alert_count_Bar2.ex4
(32.56 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi Pacois and Mrtools, a very recently corrected indicator, after long checks and enumeration of settings, I came to the conclusion that you need only one addition to it: an arrow to return to the Bollinger’s channel after its breakdown, I’ll attach the figure, if possible, I ask you to add such opportunity, thank you very much for your constant help !!
Try!!
BB_ bands_Arrows_Alert_count_Bar3.ex4
(32.83 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

sal wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:27 am
MR.tools
can you please add arrow when rsi line cross above/below tma channel on close price bar with alert
Being the tma centered recalculates think that would be a very inaccurate arrow.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

88 Replies 12214 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

88 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”