Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kgovender wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:28 pm Is it possible to make this indicator non - repaint?

many thanks and kind regards

Kris
Kris, that file is decompiled (stolen). We don't work on hacked files here. Please read our Rules first before posting and if you're unsure what a decompiled file is, please see this: What is a decompiled indicator?
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Kris, that file is decompiled (stolen). We don't work on hacked files here. Please read our Rules first before posting and if you're unsure what a decompiled file is, please see this: What is a decompiled indicator?
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you kindly for the feedback, my apologies, i got this indicator from fxprosystems as a free download, had no idea it was a decompiled file, will be sure to keep an eye for such files in future.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kris

Mod edit: Link removed. Links to external site's files are not permitted here. Please read the rules.

pathenry wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm Hi Mr Tools, I know these are oldies and they re-paint but I am enjoying using these attached indi's. Would it be possible to add MTF and insert a vertical coloured line of choice Green for up, Red for down instead of the arrows? Screen shot will show how it would look. The lines would confirm the higher T/F for me.
I would appreciate any help.
Pat
Regards Pat
Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pathenry

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 am
Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
Hi Mr Tools, I am finding that you can only have one instance of the indicator at a time on the chart.
Is this too much of a problem a problem to fix? If so that's ok.

Pat
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

Hello Dear Coders
First of all thanks for all the effort, you all putting to help traders
Kindly if possible please add the same feature as BolliToucher2_pushnotifications 1.2 Indicator (whenever candle touches the upper or lower band it gives out the signal) and Also add All type of Averages to Bollinger band Shaded