Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Here is a challenge.
This RSx indicator is a brilliant indicator and has vertical lines to show when the two RS ma’s cross.
Could this vertical line be changed into a ‘zone’ area on screen? Preferred colours are white (support/uptrend) and silver (resistance/downtrend).
This would be very useful as there would be on screen support and resistance areas that will be suitable for all types of trading. Scalping, reversals, trend etc.
Thanks if it can be done.
TEAMTRADER

Hi Mr Tools, I know these are oldies and they re-paint but I am enjoying using these attached indi's. Would it be possible to add MTF and insert a vertical coloured line of choice Green for up, Red for down instead of the arrows? Screen shot will show how it would look. The lines would confirm the higher T/F for me.
I would appreciate any help.
Pat
Regards Pat
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

pathenry wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm Hi Mr Tools, I know these are oldies and they re-paint but I am enjoying using these attached indi's. Would it be possible to add MTF and insert a vertical coloured line of choice Green for up, Red for down instead of the arrows? Screen shot will show how it would look. The lines would confirm the higher T/F for me.
I would appreciate any help.
Pat
Regards Pat
Just to let you know made a version with alerts and lines but my computer down right now will upload once the computer issues are solved.

Request to add these Options in " common_sr " Indicator. Please Help. Adding these options will help all the Users on this Forum

1) Please Add Option for YHigh and YLow Lines Extended upto the end of the chart in this Indicator ?
( Snapshot Attached )

2) Draw Lines as Background : True / False

3) Show Labels : Y High / Y Low / Open

4) Label Shift : Position of Labels

5) Size of the Labels

6) Label Colours ( if Possible )

Thanks.