Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Would you kindly be able to add move shift option to the RSI MA period ....only... on the attached indicator. Only have ex4 file as per forex station policy.

Would be very beneficial to me, thank you.

Best regards

Naughty 77
These users thanked the author Naughty 77 for the post:
pacois

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 pm Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Would you kindly be able to add move shift option to the RSI MA period ....only... on the attached indicator. Only have ex4 file as per forex station policy.

Best regards

Naughty 77
Hi, I'm sorry but I can't do anything about an ex4 file, I hope MrTools has time for your request.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 pm Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Best regards

Naughty 77
Added shift,
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
pacois, Naughty 77, Mechkad, GraniteChief, Jedidiah

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:45 am
Cleaned,Try now
Dear MrTools, Mntiwana and great coders,

A request that I hope will be very simple.

It would be possible to modify this EA so that you manage open trades from a variety of sources, with a single instance of the EA running. It should recognize all trades that it is managing on the platform, regardless of its origin and manage hedging operations according to the parameters established in the EA.

Thanks in advance.

P.D. I wrote from an old post and maybe it is not the appropriate section. I tried to edit it but I can not move it to the correct section. Sorry

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:28 am

Added all the averages and prices.
This indicator changes its colour after refreshing the chart.I have attached both the images of the indicator before and after refreshment. kindly repair it.
These users thanked the author PREETHI for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, hazin1972
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:16 pm
This indicator changes its colour after refreshing the chart.I have attached both the images of the indicator before and after refreshment. kindly repair it.
man.......... sorry i am offtopic u have a very nice handwriting bro!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :think:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
PREETHI, ionone
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈