Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sasa wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:16 am

Hi eggzactly,
Did you possibly find out which version of non-repaint Ehler's Fisher Transform match GRAAL indicator .. I was looking for a few hours but without success, every version of Fisher deviates quite a bit from the original GRAAL. (Although I used the same periods for both types of indicators)
Regards,
sasa
check these two
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sasa wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:16 am

Hi eggzactly,
Did you possibly find out which version of non-repaint Ehler's Fisher Transform match GRAAL indicator .. I was looking for a few hours but without success, every version of Fisher deviates quite a bit from the original GRAAL. (Although I used the same periods for both types of indicators)
Regards,
sasa
The indicator that i posted is reversed intentionally. And yes Ehler's Fisher Transform is quite different even with the same parameters.

Regards,
Eggzactly

eggzactly wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 am

If you see the intersection you can determine excellent points of reverse of market (trend or even entry/exit points)

regards,
Eggzactly

blue indicator is stochastic slow
Yes I know.. I see the logic but dont understand why such indicator with good potential nobody is willing to improve to non repainting version. I have read on another site about this GRAAL indicator earlier, but I can not publish the name of this website here.
These users thanked the author sasa for the post:
eggzactly