Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AussieBeau wrote:Hi,
I just tried the symbol changer...its great!!
What would really make it a must have,is if it would be possible to have a few trade buttons.
Buy Sell Stop Loss Take Profit Close Order
I dont know if this possible , but it would be the handiest tool for a lot of traders.
Kindest Regards,
AussieBeau
AussieBeau

I am afraid that it would require it to be an EA - and then all the things in it would need to be made in completely different way (including the making it a much more complicated project than it is now)

mladen wrote:
AussieBeau

I am afraid that it would require it to be an EA - and then all the things in it would need to be made in completely different way (including the making it a much more complicated project than it is now)
Oh Yes,I can see that now...just wishful thinking on my part.
Anyway, this is great as it is now.
Thank You Mladen for your reply.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

nevar wrote:Mladen,

Is it possible for you to do volume adjusted stochastic indicator OR adx indicator ,same volume adjusted logic applied to attached volume adjusted RSI ?Thanks.
nevar

Here is this version. It has additional price(and volume) smoothing option and you can chose if you want volume adjustment or not. Upper is without volume adjustment lower is with volume adjustment (as it is seen from the name of the indicator)