Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote:
AussieBeau

That really is 99.99% Hull slope
Why I tell "99.99%" :

Hull is using 3 LWMA calculations to get the Hull average. That slope changes the last (3rd) calculation and uses SMA (if you are using default parameters) instead of LWMA and that makes it slightly different (and "slower"). Today we are having some things to do, but as soon as those things are done, will get back to this post again
Hi MLaden,
Thanks for explaining that.
I do not know anything about coding my friend, just going on what the person that gave me the indicator said.
He also is no coder either.
I realize that you all,are very busy , so I am very thankful that you are taking the time to help me,and I will wait patiently no worries.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

mladen wrote:
Billy Kay

I don't see any room in that indicator that could be used to make it fast
Hi Mr Mladen,

Thanks for your prompt response, greatly appreciate it.

I suppose what I am referring to, is if the indicator can be coded to alert on all the selected pairs in Marketwatch, and not only the open charts (or, without opening all the charts, only open the charts which the alerts have identified).

In other words, can you please code the indie to scan all the pairs in Marketswatch (without opening every chart) and signal when the parameters are met?

The attached picture probably explains better. Resistance 61 and 100 and Support 61 and 100 and more the extremes, with the possibility of reversals. More often than not fundementals will push price past, very rare though.

Kind regards
Attachments

Billy Kay wrote:
Hi Mr Mladen,

Thanks for your prompt response, greatly appreciate it.

I suppose what I am referring to, is if the indicator can be coded to alert on all the selected pairs in Marketwatch, and not only the open charts (or, without opening all the charts, only open the charts which the alerts have identified).

In other words, can you please code the indie to scan all the pairs in Marketswatch (without opening every chart) and signal when the parameters are met?

The attached picture probably explains better. Resistance 61 and 100 and Support 61 and 100 and more the extremes, with the possibility of reversals. More often than not fundementals will push price past, very rare though.

Kind regards
I think that we have been talking about he same thing
The code of that indicator is rather complicated and trying to apply it to all the selected symbols in marker watch would almost sure make the CPU crawl to the extent of making the terminal useless

mladen wrote:
I think that we have been talking about he same thing
The code of that indicator is rather complicated and trying to apply it to all the selected symbols in marker watch would almost sure make the CPU crawl to the extent of making the terminal useless
Hi Mladen,

I understand, thanks for your guidance

Kind regards