Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AussieBeau wrote:Hi Mntiwana,

Yes ..I am learning new things,
This particular indicator also has a few other things mixed in as well I think (maybe ATR or ADX)
All I know about it is that it is great for timing entries and exits.
I have seen some of MrTools and Mladens work over the years , they are 2 very talent coders.!
AussieBeau

That really is 99.99% Hull slope
Why I tell "99.99%" :

Hull is using 3 LWMA calculations to get the Hull average. That slope changes the last (3rd) calculation and uses SMA (if you are using default parameters) instead of LWMA and that makes it slightly different (and "slower"). Today we are having some things to do, but as soon as those things are done, will get back to this post again

mntiwana wrote: Hi Rockweli
I think this version "Wilder's_DMI nrp + histo mtf + alerts + arrows" includes a lot more

thanks mntiwana. indicator options right, but i want default adx indicator with dot for each candle. Wilders dmi little different from default adx. I think mrtools or mr mladen can make it using this Source Code.
Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Billy Kay wrote:Good evening Mr Mladen and MrTools,

The attached pivot indicator is what I use for extremes as a guide for reversals. However, the signals only alert on open charts, which slows the pc down. Is there a way that it can be coded to alert all the pairs in Marketwatch?

Kind regards
Billy Kay

I don't see any room in that indicator that could be used to make it fast