Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 pm Have you tried v2's news calendar? Check it out here.
yup, i already try v2v news cal, but i prefer mladen news reader,
but i dont know why i cant use mladen updated version news reader,
so i chose the indi that i put above ,it little bit similar wiht mladen news reader
thats why i request option to add maximum number of events that can be displayed, of course if that is possible

Hello mrtools,

please can you build a level cross histo with the options of variable cross level. (e.g. 0.1 / -0.1)
The indicator should show an upper level bullish color if it is above the set level, e.g. 0.1, and a lower level bearish color if it is below the set level, e.g. -0.1.
If he touches the upper or the lower level or is in between, then he should display a third color.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings

Max Torque

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am Hi mrtools
my regards
Is it possible, if you please, to put your touch on this indicator (new MTF, hist display instead of arrows 159, move arrows 233 and 234 to the main chart with on first bar option, and adding the sets of MA and price)
do not rush, take your time
Thanks
Fiji Trend_alerts mtf.mq4
Want to make sure, are you meaning to add all the averages and all the prices?

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am Hi mrtools
my regards
Is it possible, if you please, to put your touch on this indicator (new MTF, hist display instead of arrows 159, move arrows 233 and 234 to the main chart with on first bar option, and adding the sets of MA and price)
do not rush, take your time
Thanks
Fiji Trend_alerts mtf.mq4
The original name of the indicator was volty channel stop, on the version you posted was using high and low price in it's calculations, to add the extra prices for now had to do it this way, could not think of a way to use the prices and be able to use high and low price. On the picture it's using close price in it's calculation as you can see in the picture it's a little different. Anyway has all the averages and prices with alerts and arrows on histo color change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, talaate, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:34 am

The original name of the indicator was volty channel stop, on the version you posted was using high and low price in it's calculations, to add the extra prices for now had to do it this way, could not think of a way to use the prices and be able to use high and low price. On the picture it's using close price in it's calculation as you can see in the picture it's a little different. Anyway has all the averages and prices with alerts and arrows on histo color change.
Yes mrtools
You are absolutely right it is volty channel, I wonder why I did not notice that, I guess it is one of the syndrome of people older than 60 :( .
However, your work is perfect as usual :clap: , thanks my friend. In the future, I shall have to be carefull :cry:

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:34 am
thx mrtool for new histo for us man........... so stupid these ppl who rename stuff anyone knows where the original file can download???
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈