Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zzleepy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:20 pm Hey everyone,

I found 2 indicators that are in the MQL4 market and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the same or very similar indicators outside of the market. Not sure if I’m allowed to link here, so the indicators are the Cycle Finder Pro and Currency Strength Matrix from the Markets Made Clear site.
I’m asking because I use a Mac and my platform doesn’t have access to the Market. Frankly I’m also not sure if these indicators are just copies of other indicators that are already free lol.

Any help would be much appreciated!!
It sounds like Mac usage is constraining you, why don't you try other platforms.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,
Dear Experts Team
I`m really thankful that places like this exist.I honestly appreciate what are you doing to help all the traders community make money.
Indicators you making or modify are so powerful and free.Is a gold mine this website.Once more thank you.Appreciate a lot.
What I`m asking for, i`ve created profitable trading system of indis i found here,but i cant afford to leave my full time job yet so I`m trading of my mobile.
Everything is fine,but I need to know where chart is before enter trade as sometimes happened indicators sent buy signal in supply or sell in demand area.
I have two to tell Fastsignals and FL11 (ex4 file i only got) but they are not quite and en email alert only which often late.
Please if you can add push alerts I`ll be very grateful.If you have mq4 files for them 2 please add too.Thank you very much.