Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kudasaiAS wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:13 am

Hi, mrtools. what is up. long time lurker but first post and I really could use a slight bit of help.

Been using this slightly modified version of the box fibo indicator by hanover. I would be really glad if you or anybody else could help me out with just a couple of things..

1. This indicator has a start period and an end period and since I'm trading open ranges i use that as the input for the indicator, but the indicator stops plotting at 12 noon local time for me. Request EXTEND hours to be added to this same indicator so that at the end of "END hours" period, lines are plotted till EXTEND hours (attaching a picture for reference).

2. In this code you would find 2 values/levels - ORHi and ORLo. Would be great if just these two lines could be solid instead of dashed like the fib levels.

3. This indicator unfortunately doesn't auto print and needs to be restarted every session for new levels to be plotted. Would be great if that could be done too, but its not a deal breaker if that's not possible.

Also, is there an indicator in the archives that plots a character when a candle closes with the following condition - BH/CH % > 50%, , where BH=open-close and candle height=high-low. Draws a green dot above bullish candle and a red dot above bearish candle.
Ping*

Any help with this!? Pretty please!