Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:41 am
"IDX OBV"
May be this of Mrtools smoothed and enhanced ver help you
in upper sw your one and lowest sw mrtools ver
you can smooth it where it suit you
Many thanks but i have a problem with this indicator. With mine i used to plot a moving average on OBV and all worked fine. With IDX OBV when i try to plot a moving average on it, it seems that the moving average is applied on upper band of the IDX OBV channell. I tried all options for the moving average attached but nothing seems to work as i would.

NotInPortland wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:00 am

Many thanks but i have a problem with this indicator. With mine i used to plot a moving average on OBV and all worked fine. With IDX OBV when i try to plot a moving average on it, it seems that the moving average is applied on upper band of the IDX OBV channell. I tried all options for the moving average attached but nothing seems to work as i would.
"obv 2.1 bands arrows"
Try Mladen's enhanced bands version
almost alerting
arrowing including unique ID
interpolated mtf
also accepting first indicator data of any built in moving average (from 4 types) of any price (9 types),color,thickness choice
possibly you can request experts for bands mid line

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Wole wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:14 am Nice, can I get his email. Thanks
Send him a private message bro. He'll look after you ;)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance