Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi,
I have attached the Images to explain the same now.

viewtopic.php?p=1295385600#p1295385600

Thanks.
I think there is no for mt4/5 yet,at least i dont know of any - but experts can better explain
i think it can be try as paid coding
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
thomdel
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

GOOD MORNING

Some programmer can help me please, here this community is my hope.

(I asked for a programmer to join two indicators that I found here in the community, joining the two indicators I realized I had more victories)

The programmer even did the work managed to unite the 02 indicators but needs some improvements.

Defects (Errors) of the new indicator created:

Just paint the arrows on the next candle

Suggested improvement:

Programmers friends would like it possible to arrange this indicator to paint the arrows on the current candle.

If possible issue a warning signal (buy / sell) at the end of the current candle (missing a few seconds to the end of the current candle)

Notes: I do not have the source code of the new indicator but it follows the files of the 02 basic indicators that I found freely here in the community and also follows the new indicator just for you to verify what I say.

I believe that if it is possible to agree and unite these two indicators would be of great help to all the traders here in the community

follow images and files.

if anyone can help, we will be very happy.

macedose wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:16 pm Can someone help me please
sorry for lack of experience
I can not attach the bookmark files, I can not attach images.
I'm finding it difficult.
Hi mate, welcome here. Please see this post for instructions on how to attach files.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance