Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:07 am
Kilometer wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 pm
I've been using this Indicator made by you guys at this forum, it's called "Trend Scalp & Arrows", is it possible to get a MTF version of it? I've attached the indicator to this post just in case you need it : )
Added mtf.
Thx Mrtools this is good indicator :clap: :clap: :clap:

mrtools wrote:
Kilometer wrote:
I've been using this Indicator made by you guys at this forum, it's called "Trend Scalp & Arrows", is it possible to get a MTF version of it? I've attached the indicator to this post just in case you need it : )
Added mtf.
Hi mr tools i need your help

mrtools wrote:
Kilometer wrote:
Added mtf.
Hi mrtools. Big thanks for this masterpiece. But somehow it wont show up on daily and 4h timeframes. All other timeframes are ok.

Greets.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:01 pm
sal wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:32 am
Mr.tools
please update the indicator by filtered by showing only the OB/OS reversal arrows.
Added arrows.
Mr.tools,
I have humble suggestion for the updated arrows ...
any chance to get filter both signals (arrow & dot) comes in same PA bar. same as in snap. See the time both signal comes in one PA bar.
Screenshot_4.jpg