MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mntiwana & visitors,

For anyone interested in Angle of MA indicators in the future there is a treasure trove of options in the "Moving Average" thread. Here's that latest versions of indis that matched what I was looking for:

- SMAAngleZero
- angle of t3 2.01 mtf histo
- MA_AngleZeroSigMA
- EmaAngleZero
- Angle of oma alerts arrows mtf 2.01
- Angle of averages - alerts 1.2
- Angle of average & alerts nmc
- Angle of T3 2
- Angle of T3 2 ols
- Angle of T3 2 mtf nmc
- Angle of T3 2 & alerts
- ALL_MA_AngleZeroSigMA_v1
- AllAverages_v2.3
- Angle of NonLag MA 1.01

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8414844

Thanks again!

Josh.

DrRumpy wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:19 am
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 am

There are so many MA Angles indicators by Mladen & Mtools here,if you post the said angle indicator for to see how it work,may be some body help you

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the warm welcome and your advice. I will look at the existing angle indicators that Mladen & Mtools have created first. The one I linked is the only one I could find in Google search that showed the historical angle of the MA. However, that one costs money, which I don't mind paying if there isn't a free alternative :)

Kind Regards,

Josh.
Have you tried on Averages Oscillators and Price action toys by our kind coders
GBPUSDM5.png
GBPUSDH4.png
AUDNZDH4.png
AUDNZDDaily.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DrRumpy wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:41 am
Hi mntiwana & visitors,

For anyone interested in Angle of MA indicators in the future there is a treasure trove of options in the "Moving Average" thread. Here's that latest versions of indis that matched what I was looking for:

- SMAAngleZero
- angle of t3 2.01 mtf histo
- MA_AngleZeroSigMA
- EmaAngleZero
- Angle of oma alerts arrows mtf 2.01
- Angle of averages - alerts 1.2
- Angle of average & alerts nmc
- Angle of T3 2
- Angle of T3 2 ols
- Angle of T3 2 mtf nmc
- Angle of T3 2 & alerts
- ALL_MA_AngleZeroSigMA_v1
- AllAverages_v2.3
- Angle of NonLag MA 1.01

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8414844

Thanks again!

Josh.
Good to know you find what was you looking for - :)
pay thanks to great and kind coders tag team
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

snorky2001 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:39 am
mrtools wrote:

Not histogram but there's a new version of that indicator here app.php/attach/file/3309998
Ok thank you so much Mr Tools for your reply... :) but sorry to insist.. :( maybe it's just not possible to make a histo version of this schaff trix trend cycle ? :)
In that indicator don't think trix_buffer1 and trix_buffer2 can be used the way it is used in that version. Think maybe it was done when mt4 had the 8 buffer limit.

Also (PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW) in this line trix_buffer1=iMA(NULL,0,TrixPeriod,0,MODE_SMMA,(PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW),i); far as i can tell it does nothing.

Anyway this is a fixed version made as histo, results look the same.
trix trend cycle_v2a histo.mq4
(4.29 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
trix trend histo.png

I've been using this Indicator made by you guys at this forum, it's called "Trend Scalp & Arrows", is it possible to get a MTF version of it? I've attached the indicator to this post just in case you need it : )
Last edited by Jimmy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Post moved. Please post requests in the correct thread.
Trend scalp & arrows.mq4
(8.96 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

Hello mladen, mrtools, mntiwana and other coders,

Is there a possibility and or can you use these indicators to create a dynamic zone indicator?
The most important data are WPR (blue line) and RSI (magenta line). If to the 2 indis still the calculation and the formulas of the data of OBV are added, then it is great.
I appreciate every feedback.
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.25 - 12.51.26.65.png
RSI STO WPR OBOS Zone3c.mq4
(9.33 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
IDX OBV.mq4
(6.09 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Trade what you see, not what you think

Request to Kindly do the needful if this can be done.

Can this attached Indicator : 4_Level_ZZ_Semafor be modified / coded in such a manner that we can see all the semafor numbers clearly with selected colour style ?

If we keep the same colour for each semafor then the semafor numbers are visible.

But if we change colour for each semafor : semafor above bar and semafor below bar the they become unreadable.

All Semafor below the Bar are of colour 1 ( selected colour 1 ) and All Semafor Above the Bar are colour 2 ( selected colour 2 )

Please Reply if this can be achieved ?

Thanks.
4_Level_ZZ_Semafor.mq4
(13.38 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
current default settings.PNG
desired colour changes done - but this makes bigger semafor unreadable.PNG
desired colour changes done - but this makes bigger semafor unreadable 2.PNG