Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Empower wrote:
yes on crossing mode please.

is it possible in other way???

Like this picture:
That is not simple histo (since there is a filter obviously ) but it will be made like that
In the mean time : since that indicator that you posted is a decompiled version of one version of my indicator, here is an original version with alerts in it. No need for a decompiled version

LittleCaro wrote:Hello all,

Could you please help me ?

Can you modify this indicator in order to show more bars on the charts ?

Thanks a lot !
LittleCaro

You can change line 45 to be grater than 1000, but be careful with that indicator - it combines other time frames data with current time frame in a strange way which can cause unpredictable results

mladen wrote:
LittleCaro

You can change line 45 to be grater than 1000, but be careful with that indicator - it combines other time frames data with current time frame in a strange way which can cause unpredictable results

Thank you great master, but it doesn't work.

Don't worry, i find a way to show the history in the tester.

Thanks for your time

mladen wrote:
That is not simple histo (since there is a filter obviously ) but it will be made like that
In the mean time : since that indicator that you posted is a decompiled version of one version of my indicator, here is an original version with alerts in it. No need for a decompiled version
thank's dear mladen
i know it is your and you program it
but i download it from other site.
thank's for your brilliant job.