Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 pm
pin12 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:14 am
The one who converts it to MTF will be the most famous mq4 programmer in the whole earth, because there is no MTF version of the world-known CYCLE-IDENTIFIER in the whole world.

Thanks
not sure if u trying to be rude or funny but.................. the point of this post is?
Hahaha.. I know it seems comical, but there is a certain type of strategy that uses indicators like this, that when they coincide in different time frames can give very solid signals.
I have been looking for an MTF version of this indicator everywhere, but it does not exist.
If anyone knows where I can find it, I would appreciate it if you would notify me. Thanks..

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:33 pm
Hahaha.. I know it seems comical, but there is a certain type of strategy that uses indicators like this, that when they coincide in different time frames can give very solid signals.
I have been looking for an MTF version of this indicator everywhere, but it does not exist.
If anyone knows where I can find it, I would appreciate it if you would notify me. Thanks..
ur crazy :lol: