Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

FBI wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.
So, if you have time and motivation, please do that.

Thank you

Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
So then add the bands with mtf?

mrtools wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:22 am
FBI wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.
So, if you have time and motivation, please do that.

Thank you

Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
So then add the bands with mtf?
Yes please.

Hi Mr Tools, mntinwana and crew,
hope all is well. Thanks for the great info and your hard work.
I found this 'Auto fib' indicator here but it plots from 0-100 instead of 100-0, ie the levels shown are reversed. ie 38.2 should be 61.8 etc. Could you adjust for it to show differently? Also, there is no option to show / hide 1st Fib. Only avail for Fib 2 and 3. It sometimes clutters the chart and would like to be able to show / hide it. Thanks for these 2 requests. Apologise in advance, if there was an updated version avail somewhere.
fibo retracement 1.01.mq4
(18.97 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

PLEASE, could this world-famous Kelly's Cycle Identifier mq4 indicator be converted to MTF, which we know that it repaints?

The one who converts it to MTF will be the most famous mq4 programmer in the whole earth, because there is no MTF version of the world-known CYCLE-IDENTIFIER in the whole world.

Thanks
Kellys Cycle identifier wAlert1 major.mq4
(15.06 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
cycle-identifier.mq4
(14 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Kellys Cycle Identifier PDF.pdf
(592.73 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
Kellys Cycle Identifier Indicator MT4.png

pin12 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:14 am
The one who converts it to MTF will be the most famous mq4 programmer in the whole earth, because there is no MTF version of the world-known CYCLE-IDENTIFIER in the whole world.

Thanks
not sure if u trying to be rude or funny but.................. the point of this post is?

pin12 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:14 am
PLEASE, could this world-famous indicator .........

The one who converts it to MTF will be the most famous mq4 programmer in the whole earth.............

Thanks
This tells you have not seen the world!