MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

farxad wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 am
Hello everyone, who has this indicator?
So then ?
you also have it too and it is working too,fatty green/red dots on chart - :)
GBPUSDM5.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 am
Skyold wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am
Hello mladen, mntiwana and mrtools.
This indicator is very suitable for trend following.
Can you please insert this indicator OBV and is it even possible?
Best regards

Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.29 - 14.15.27.43.png

RSI STO WPR OBOS Zone3c.mq4
What do you means insert and if you know about level bounds
Hello mntiwana,
Thank you for your quick response.
OBV has no min and max level. Therefore, my question is also whether it is possible to create the indicator: RSI-STO-WPR-OBOS-OBV zone.

After a long observation in Subwindow I found out if WPR is over OBV, then it was an uptrend and OBV has been above WPR then it was a downtrend.
Maybe it was just a coincidence in the last 6 months.
Maybe there is a way to code to combine everything much more closely together, even if they are level bounds. :)
Trade what you see, not what you think

Skyold wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 am

What do you means insert and if you know about level bounds
Hello mntiwana,
OBV has no min and max level. Therefore, my question is also whether it is possible to create the indicator: RSI-STO-WPR-OBOS-OBV zone.

After a long observation in Subwindow I found out if WPR is over OBV, then it was an uptrend and OBV has been above WPR then it was a downtrend.
Maybe there is a way to code to combine everything much more closely together, even if they are level bounds. :)
Brother
Why cant you post your illustration picture/s for to better understand experts
also it will be help other traders as a part of their learning

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 am
Skyold wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 am

Hello mntiwana,

Brother
Why cant you post your illustration picture/s for to better understand experts
also it will be help other traders as a part of their learning

Excuse me, mntiwana,
I will be more accurate in the future. :mrgreen:

The indicators are different, WPR and OBV instead of WPR and RSI.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.29 - 23.13.29.30.png

WPR_VSmark-4.mq4
(4.05 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
OBV2.01_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4
(6.22 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Trade what you see, not what you think

LFN wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm
Hi. I was searching for an Ergodic version with MTF and arrows on the bar chart when signal line crossover.

I tried all indicators in the TSI thread and also the ones in the SMI William Blau thread, but none of them matches this indicator when running the same settings (default) 2,10,5. The indictator I am using is this: BH-Ergodic (attached).

So is it possible to get MTF and arrows when signal line crossover?
It's a little different than the Blau ergodic's I have seen in that it uses 3 ma's in it's calculation anyway made this version it's the same except the trigger or signal ma is like regular signal ma's.
BH - ergodic.mq4
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Good day, happy new year, can anyone attach arrows and alerts to these indicators?
Last edited by Jimmy on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed previous post - double posting same question in wrong thread
StdScore-v4.mq4
(15.02 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Roper wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:50 am
Hello,
That's a very interesting indicator that helps identify tops and bottoms. Would you be kind enough to put alerts and arrows when the RSI is breaking the upper or lower band?
Thank you for your time!
Try finding some newest Dz ver at RSI thread,i think there are so many almost alerting arrowing ones

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:08 pm
LFN wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm
Hi. I was searching for an Ergodic version with MTF and arrows on the bar chart when signal line crossover.

I tried all indicators in the TSI thread and also the ones in the SMI William Blau thread, but none of them matches this indicator when running the same settings (default) 2,10,5. The indictator I am using is this: BH-Ergodic (attached).

So is it possible to get MTF and arrows when signal line crossover?
It's a little different than the Blau ergodic's I have seen in that it uses 3 ma's in it's calculation anyway made this version it's the same except the trigger or signal ma is like regular signal ma's.
Hi, this shows up the same as the one I attached in my post. Do you think arrows when signal line crosses over could be added? And MTF would be a really nice present :)

LFN wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:32 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi, this shows up the same as the one I attached in my post. Do you think arrows when signal line crosses over could be added? And MTF would be a really nice present :)
Added arrows and mtf.
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows).mq4
(8.52 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
bh erg mtf arrows.png