Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Fong993 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm
Hi trader and coder, I'm looking for the indicator which can show profit on price line and count how much I can loss/win at SL/TP points. Thanks!
"profitline"
Author : The indicator draws line for quick calculation of potential profit/loss from lot, or lot from expected profit.

Select what are you inserting into value, and the opposite will be calculated on the line. Click New for creating new line or Edit to calculate the last inserted line with new Value. Drag line ends for calculate

Inputs:

Font = 12; - size of the font;
Color = Yellow; - color of line and value shown;
Untitled-1.jpg
p.png
profitline.mq4
(21.87 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
profitline.ex4
(152.06 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 am
Giangyforex wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:12 am

thanks mntiwana i study it , not very easy to understand :) but i try :)
Just for information KST is actually Martin Pring's "Know sure thing" momentum oscillator can find more information about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KST_oscillator
Oh my mistake,i mixed up kst with kase - :oops:
looks like am old enough for now
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 am
Giangyforex wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:12 am

thanks mntiwana i study it , not very easy to understand :) but i try :)
Just for information KST is actually Martin Pring's "Know sure thing" momentum oscillator can find more information about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KST_oscillator
thanks mrtools i look :) also i have changed my strategy with step vhf and step oma , when you create some variation of these with hline?
i m waiting the hma with hline and you know that i love your modified precision trend 2.4 :oops:

Hi guys

Looking for something similar to this, perhaps even a dashboard to monitor multiple pairs
indie idea.jpg
It has an alert but the issue is that it continues to alert until you open the indicator and shut the alert off.

Hi Dearest Team and Members,

Could anyone please help me with finding an indicator which paints vertical lines of a higher time candle completion? For example, if I'm on a M5 chart I'd like to see a vertical line paint on chart when a candle of higher timeframe (i.e. M30, H1 or H4) completes.

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day.

Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.
So, if you have time and motivation, please do that.

Thank you
Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
(19.99 KiB) Downloaded 200 times