Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 am

What it is using is the slope of 2 macd's and the macd's <> 0. If both above zero and sloping up then strong buy, if sloping up and below zero weak buy, if sloping down and below zero strong sell, if sloping down but above zero weak sell.
Are this 2 lines macd's parameter?

Code: Select all

ind_buffer1[i]  = iMA(NULL,0,12,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,26,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
      ind_buffer2[i]  = iMA(NULL,0,15,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,102,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

ali_haghparast wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:52 am
Are this 2 lines macd's parameter?

Code: Select all

ind_buffer1[i]  = iMA(NULL,0,12,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,26,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
      ind_buffer2[i]  = iMA(NULL,0,15,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,102,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
it looks like
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 am Dear Mntiwana, Mladen and Mrtools, do you know if there is an indicator that if i draw an Hline it plot at variable pips other two lines ? i attach a picture , if you know tell me thanks :)
I tried but dont find any that display,show and or calculate pips or price value
do you think these continues Hlines (a kind of graph) help you
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:03 am
I tried but dont find any that display,show and or calculate pips or price value
do you think these continues Hlines (a kind of graph) help you
thanks mntiwana not perfect for me :) , i found this but i must ask to mladen and mrtools to change the full hline in hline like my picture posted before :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:15 am

Kinda sorta like you are looking for except i placed the arrows(dots) on the sub window with the indicator also updated the alerts to include as an option to when the levels are crossed.
Mr.tools
thanks and very much your help. May I request to make S/R line for the same where the DOT avaialble . snap will helps my requirement.

UPPPER GREEN dot PA bar for RESISITANE LINE start and draw at HIGH PRICE VALUE after tf close
Lower RED DOT , PA bar for SUPPORT LINE start and draw at HIGH PRICE VALUE after tf close
Both HORIZONTAL LINE extension shall be i custom (4bar default)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Zelias
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:15 am

Kinda sorta like you are looking for except i placed the arrows(dots) on the sub window with the indicator also updated the alerts to include as an option to when the levels are crossed.
Found an error in the alerts for the dots, should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, sal

Hi, could you add alerts to the MTF Sup Dem .

1. An alert when a new box starts to form
2. and an alert for when price returns to retouch a box within a specified number of points. So it's a warning that can alert to price getting close to a retouch. Hope you can help m out with this.

I can't code but managed to change the solid rectangles to outlined boxes. Don't know if I've done it the way it should be done or correctly.

Kindest regards

Andrew