Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

friend4you wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:34 am
In the post there are many indicators,seems causing confusing,try keep simple things for to better understand
They are all versions of the same. I cannot see, what may be unclear. The floating level version is most similiar to my request.
"Is it possible to get an alert with wav-file, that can be chosen, when one, two or three lines (as option) change slope in the same direction."
[/quote]

I think x3 version alerting on every instance crossing zero (default parameters) but dont know what exact you looking for
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mr Tools and Team,

Speaking of the Smoothed momentum indi x3 (apologies, as I don't have the MQL file), could I please request a couple of features for the attached?

1) Colours of the main lines based on Slope
2) Vertical lines (green for cross up, red for cross down) within the indicator window (not on chart) when one of the Smoothed momentum main lines (doesn't matter which one) crosses the Zero Line. I've attached a sample photo below
It will be amazing if you could make these happen :)

Thanks in advance!

Deez wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:13 am Mi MrTools..could you please add "Arrow on first" option to this indi.

Thanks in advance.
I think arrows are bound with alerts,when alerts true on current (bar) and or false,try this way but experts can better explain
at least it is working with me,arrow will be blinking (displaying/hiding) with slope coloring main line till it confirm slope changed
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

losajoca wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 pm Hi,

Please, could someone look at this indicator because when I try to input higher values
(lets say 200) on the "SSA Lag" field it freezes my MT4.
Hope it's fixable…
Thanks in advance.
After retesting both versions - EP and non EP - with same values, only the EP one lags with higher values
on variables, so I think it could be a coding problem.
Someone can fix it, please?
Thanks.

gravedigger wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:20 pm Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, and Mntiwana,
Can we make Vertical Line, add alertsMessage, add alertsEmail and add alertsSound at arrow of this indicator ?
Thanks!
As for i remember,mladen corrected some repainting issue of this indicator you posted and made it mtf,then mrtools worked on an alerts version at FS,try looking at this same thread some where in back pages

Deez wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:36 pm Hi MrTools,,can you please modify this indi to change color and arrow/alert when OB/OS Levels are broken as in pic.

Your help is much appreciated.
Deez
Try using DZ ver (a kind of floating levels) that is better than fixed levels as per my little knowing,and made request for that