Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Griff90 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:58 am
Hi both you guys
In place shortening (removing some parts or making inactive) a perfect and multi choice indicator,better to find and use the version which have the choices which ever pattern to chose from,there are some version alike
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest mrtools
Can you please manage time some upgrading this funny toy "EMAVFS channel"
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band) - not the center line gold line
all i want experiment to smooth it,may be some smoothing factor too,it clearly form up/down trend when either color line riding on price line
this is the one that indicator,capable working with both mt4/mt5 terminal equally simply by changing extension
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 am Dearest mrtools
Can you please manage time some upgrading this funny toy "EMAVFS channel"
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band) - not the center line gold line
all i want experiment to smooth it,may be some smoothing factor too,it clearly form up/down trend when either color line riding on price line
this is the one that indicator,capable working with both mt4/mt5 terminal equally simply by changing extension
regards
That looks great, thanks.

olajideprosper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:42 am
Warm Greetings,

I hope this is still in perspective.

Kind regards,
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
Mrtools : This is the box breakout done by Brax in elite (TSD) section added HA and Murray Math and some general market comments,swap,spread,trend direction,range,etc.The trend determination is using open price on 3 different TFs which can controlled by user,also the Heiken and comments can be turned off or on.
PS) Jackjones not having success adding the allerts,have not been able to figure out how to code it yet
PS2) For this indicator to work you need TimeGMT mqh within include folder
there are some warnings but these are benign and it working fine
in this version aside from a long list of select able parameters user can choice time control on/off , start/end and numbers of days to displayed

mntiwana wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 am
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
Mrtools : This is the box breakout done by Brax in elite (TSD) section added HA and Murray Math and some general market comments,swap,spread,trend direction,range,etc.The trend determination is using open price on 3 different TFs which can controlled by user,also the Heiken and comments can be turned off or on.
PS) Jackjones not having success adding the allerts,have not been able to figure out how to code it yet
in this version aside from a long list of select able parameters user can choice time control on/off , start/end and numbers of days to displayed
Many thanks for this wonderful indicator. I sincerely appreciate your time and efforts.
Once again, thank you!
These users thanked the author olajideprosper for the post:
optionhk

mntiwana wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 am
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
marvelous :shock: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈