Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Yeah your right fixed it, but changed to arrows on newest.
Hi mrtools
I think there is issue in the indicator version
This version has a problem rsi - averages(fls + mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 it destroy the PC memory when you use MTF, I don't know why
better to fix the option of "arrows on newest" on this version: rsi - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4

Here is a good indicator that I have downloaded from somewhere and adapted it.
There is a facility for seeing the value in a different timeframe - but only one timeframe. See illustration of indi and the 'Ranging' annotation on the right of the indicator. This varies from buy only to sell only with the ranging when it is in between the set values.
My request is could this single annotation be modified and show up to 4 timeframes?
If it could be adapted then you can see at a glance by colour what the other timeframes are doing - a brilliant tool.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
Deez

Hello Mr Tools,

I appreciate the enormous efforts at creating an MTF Average Crosses Arrows or Line but I have an exceptional bias for the attached 2 MA Crossover indicator due to its nearly accurate functionality.

My challenge with this indicator is that it does not appear on current candle.

I intend to use it on H4 time frame with the possibility of seeing it appear on current candle. Kindly help with making it appear on current candle.

Many thanks for the anticipated input and upgrade.

kind regards,

talaate wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:10 am
Hi mrtools
I think there is issue in the indicator version
This version has a problem rsi - averages(fls + mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 it destroy the PC memory when you use MTF, I don't know why
better to fix the option of "arrows on newest" on this version: rsi - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
Not sure what is causing the problem, this is what I'm getting.Anyway maybe when i posted it, possibly posted a wrong or bad version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
olajideprosper, 太虚一毫