Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear friends,

got a small request. Is there anything like an analysis tool for indicators (ea) ? Especially for histo versions with just 2 signals. The idea is to calculate the size (=the number of bars) of a signal and then show percentage (for example 80% of all signals were 20 and more bars) or median size or other interesting stats. That would apply to all the bars in the chart history.

The idea is to help with optimizing settings on trend-following indicators with smoothing options like BB stops.

Thanks.

Abhishek1979 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 pm Can any body help me with tbe attached indicator. Also i am looking for the latest version of trix. I think its 9. Anyone has it please share. And it should be NRP of course
First - you are welcome
You have not posted the one you have,how to guess you have the first or last one
there are so many Trix at FS of various type
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm
First - you are welcome
You have not posted the one you have,how to guess you have the first or last one
there are so many Trix at FS of various type
Thanks for replying sir. What i meant was i dont have these indicator. I am looking for the indicator for which i have attached the image and also i am looking for trix 9 which i suppose is the latest version indicator.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:03 pm what i see,ocn nma is fast responsive,early trend detecting and always glued with price line,comparing to any other,can be smoothed by so many features/functions adaptive/fitted within,for example prices,smoothing factor,increasing periods,filters (price and values) and so on a list
Tema at second state
Tim Moriss at third but it is irresponsive at some points,even jurik (that is more more smoothed) detecting early turn in price move when tm ma telling it late
The Jurik is at 4th in this comparison match,and is over all the best in a lot of ways,can be faster by so many methods
Interesting description, is jurik now 4th or first place? A better comparison would be default settings as they are calculated differently or choose settings which make them most equal and compare them by their overshoot and reaction and smoothness as you did. Maybe how many false signals are created during a flat or volatile sideway market would be interesting too.

The Jurik inventer says in the pdf I posted lately, two jurik intersections would give interesting signals. Why are crossings better than slope change?