Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:16 am

You would need an 2 hour chart(probably offline chart) for it to work that way, far as I'm aware mt4 does not have that functionality, only mt5.

Thanks Sir, I think the best option will be to switch to Mt5, but I'll have to do that gradually as I use about 4 custom indicators (StochMacd by Mr Tools, QQE by Mlanden, Averages MTF by Mlanden, and Fracals -Support and Residence MTF by Mr. Tools) that will need to be converted to mql5 code.

Sandile wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 am

Thanks Sir, I think the best option will be to switch to Mt5, but I'll have to do that gradually as I use about 4 custom indicators (StochMacd by Mr Tools, QQE by Mlanden, Averages MTF by Mlanden, and Fracals -Support and Residence MTF by Mr. Tools) that will need to be converted to mql5 code.
Think most of those have already been converted to mt5 by Mladen.

Sandile wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 am

I think it is working with me - as Mrtools already explained
Simply you needs to invest time learning/experimenting things
First you have to create some custom (M120) offline chart,then apply indicator and see is it working or not,i am talking about MT4 terminal
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295378533 time=1535985395 user_id=4864807]

Dearest Mrtools
Really much appreciations for your kind help - :)
it is working more than fine
may i know,do you think any chance applying prices ?
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Deez wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:11 pm Hi MrTools,

Can you please,please,please make this indicator MTF with the addition of 'arrow on newest' option and alerts.

Thank you sooo much.
Added the mtf with alerts and arrows, also made it more user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Steam1, Jimmy, Deez, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah